10 August 2011

Official Hiatus

After spending the last couple of months on an unofficial hiatus, I'm finally biting the bullet and making it real. There are some major life changes coming up for me in the next few months - moving, travelling, hopefully a new job - and I simply can't dedicate the time to this any more. I'm sorry for not having made this announcement before.

To tide you over for the next few months, crossing my fingers that I'll make it back to food blogging in the new year, here are some of the things I've been cooking and enjoying recently:

Pollo Asado from The Pioneer Woman
Pasta with Pea Pesto from Smitten Kitchen
Ale and Chocolate Cake from Everybody Likes Sandwiches

If you'd like to get in touch with me, either to ask about a recipe, or for recommendations, or about cooking abroad, or just to say you'd like to be notified when this site starts up again, leave a comment below with your email address. The comments are hidden so that only I can see them, and I will get an email notification when you do so. Have a wonderful rest of 2011, and I apologize again for any disappointment.