A lunch for two. Another recipe that I wrote for my little brother before he decided to take a gap year.
For two people
Takes about 10 minutes
You will need:
Spaghetti (make a circle with your first finger and thumb – you should need about that much for 2)
Salt and pepper
- Boil enough water for the spaghetti in your kettle.
- Break the spaghetti in half, if you want to, and put it in the pan with the boiling water.
- Crack 2 eggs into a mug and stir them quickly with a fork. Add salt and pepper and stir a bit more.
- When the spaghetti is cooked (taste it to see), use the colander to drain the water out.
- Put the spaghetti back into the pan you cooked it in, which should now have no water in it. Pour the beaten eggs into the spaghetti and stir until most of the spaghetti is covered in egg. The spaghetti will be hot enough to just cook the egg as it is, so don't worry about eating raw egg.
- Add grated cheese and serve.
We didn't break the spaghetti, cracked eggs straight into the cooked pasta, and added both mozzarella and gouda, grated. Didn't add enough salt+pepper though. A quick and easy lunch!