Sweet Potato Macaroni Cheese
250g fusilli pasta
1 garlic clove
3 cups mashed sweet potato (leftover from Thanksgiving)
1 cup cream
1 cup milk
1 1/2 tablespoons cream cheese
1 teaspoon mustard
1 tablespoon soju (weak Korean vodka)
1 teaspoon each of basil, rosemary, thyme, parsley and oregano
1 cup grated cheese
3 savoury crackers
1. Put the pasta in boiling water.
2. Chop the onion and garlic finely, and put in a pan on a medium heat with oil.
3. When soft, add the mashed potato and stir for a few moments before adding the cream and milk.
4. Whisk the potato into the liquid to thicken it before adding cream cheese.
5. After five minutes on a low heat, add the mustard, soju and herbs, and allow to simmer for another two minutes.
6. Turn the heat down to the lowest possible setting and add the grated cheese, stirring to melt.
7. Drain the pasta and tip into an oven dish with the sauce. Stir to coat.
8. Sprinkle some more cheese and crushed crackers over the pasta and put in the oven at 180 degrees (360 Fahrenheit) for 20 minutes.
9. Stuff your face.